Re: [Question #335603]: Sikuli not able to recognise images taken through Remote desktop and when run directly on system due to font antialiasing

Nishant gave more information on the question:
actually now we are running the script directly so we are able to
disable the anitaliasing setting and yes system keep that setting but as
it is being used by other people after running the scripts we have to
revert the setting back. So if we can do this pragmatically that will
resolve our issue

and Alex please let me know if I use Settings.similarity  to reset the
similarity factor I need to increase the value or decrease it I am very
new to sikuli so I am asking these basic questions.