Re: [Question #335603]: Sikuli not able to recognise images taken through Remote desktop and when run directly on system due to font antialiasing

Alex Lunyov proposed the following answer:
OK, there should be a way to run *.bat file to toggle ClearType on/off,
look here: http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/solved-cleartype-
command-does-it-exist-332657.html

Or you could try to "sikulify" the sequence of your mouse clicks to get
antialiasing on/off to revert it back, that would be good exsercise for
you. Yes, this is right setting, but keep in mind that this is global
setting, and in my tasks I prefer set similarity for each image
manually. Sometimes I need 99% similarity both with 50% etc.