[Question #351964]: Getting [error] Image: Image not valid, but TextSearch is switched off! in IntelliJ using maven and mac

Hi,
I have researched this very error on many launchpad entries with no luck,
I have successfully installed Sikuli on mac and I can play back scripts to click on images successfully.
However, in Intellij using java, maven, selenium, sikuli and chromedriver, whenever I play back my test script, I'm getting said error with no luck resolving. I have added every sikuli dependency I can find in maven and still no luck.
Any other suggestsions?
Thanks in advance.