Re: [Question #350303]: I am using the Click function n sikuli and when I click on the png image and select Matching Preview, it displays whatever I have on my desktop. Isn't the Matching Preview supposed to display the button that I'm trying to click?

Roman Podolyan proposed the following answer:
Matching preview is supposed to display what you have on screen, with
areas matching the pattern covered by red overlay. That shows you what
you get with such matching settings.

Like this:
http://i68.tinypic.com/2h6db7t.jpg
(first match has different color)

If you don't see any areas covered by red overlay, that means that
Sikuli doesn't see any match on current screen. If you see several, like
on my picture, that means that several areas matches, and if you want
only one match you have to play with pattern and similarity to get one
match.