Re: [Question #298184]: Image search and take snapshot..

Description changed to:
Hi,

I'm looking for some help..

I have a simple image and i need search for similar image and take
snapshots of it if found.. I'm trying to implement this through two
options.. Please provide a sample from your valuable excerpts that could
help me through.. Sincere thanks in advance..

Option 1:

The image slightly differs from page to page so i should carefully
compare similar images and if found take snapshots of it.. Later i am
planning to read the image and convert it into text with some utilities
that i have.. Please help...

Option 2:
If the similar image in question is found, retrieve the Webelement which is a Webtable and retrieve it's contents..