Re: [Question #297755]: Code changes made in IDE aren't reflected when you hit Run

Description changed to:
This issue has occurred in 1.1.0 and 1.1.1 on several operating systems
(Ubuntu 14.04 and 15.10, OSX 10.10 and 10.11, Windows 7, 8.1, and 10),
and since this issue is cross-version and cross-platform I'm certain
it's something I'm doing wrong and not a bug.

When you change code in the IDE, save, and then hit Run, Sikuli will run
the version of the program as it existed when the IDE originally loaded.
The only way to force the IDE to run any changes is to make the changes,
save, hit Run, exit the IDE, restart the IDE, and then hit Run again -
then (and only then) will Sikuli use the new, altered version of the
code when it executes. This is annoying because one of my oldest habits
is to add in a debug message such as popup("The value of the variable in
question is " + str(var)), or adding a new logging call in order to
investigate a bug or verify a change, but every time I do, Sikuli runs
the old version without the debug statement.

(Occasionally, this process has to be repeated twice, and I'm not
certain what situations cause this.)

Is there anything I can do different to get the IDE to run altered code
without having to restart the IDE every time?