[Question #384265]: Unable to find images on identical monitors

Using v1.1.0. I have script running in Jython from the command line. Until recently we were executing this script successfully on virtual machine displays. Recently we've migrated from the VMs to physical desktop. All machines are identical and all are running on identical HP monitors. Resolution and color schemes are set the same.

The script runs fine on my system. It won't run on my co-worker's, despite everything being identical. Also despite the fact that it ran fine on his previous VM. Sikuli is unable to locate ANY image, returning a FindFailed. He has very methodically and painfully walked through and recaptured every single image in the script on his own machine, and those work fine. This obviously is not very practical, from a portability standpoint.

Why would it not run the same on two identical monitors displaying exactly the same thing?