[Question #402796]: When running a batch of 5 Sikuli scripts from the main.sikuli script, how do I get the remaining scripts to continue running if one of the scripts fail?

Hi,

I have a question that others may run into or have already run into.

I have 5 sikuli scripts that need to be run one after another.
Each of the 5 scripts has "from sikuli import *" in the first line.
I have a main.sikuli script that imports each of the five sikuli scripts like this:

import test1
import test2
import test3
import test4
import test5

When I run the main.sikuli script from the SikulixIDE 1.1.0 editor, every thing works fine and all 5 scripts will run one after the other.

Now if one of them fails for some reason, the remaining scripts will not run and the editor shows the error.  How do I get all the scripts to run even if one of the scripts in the beginning fail.  Is there something (keyword) I can insert between each import statement that will force run the next script and keep the log of the initial failure.

Thanks so much for  your help.  I am new to Sikuli and it is great!!
Keep up the good work!

Tom