[Question #402799]: Bundle Pydev project with Sikuli 1.1.1 as JAR file/exe

Im using Pydev with Eclipse Neon in Windows 7 machine.
I have completed my project and I need to bundle the project as an executable.

Im using Python 3.5 with Jython 2.7 in Eclipse Neon version.
Is there is a solution to bundle to it as an executable JAR. I checked for online solutions and py2exe was suggested. But py2exe does not support Python 3.5.

Question2:
Is it possible to use Sikuli 1.1.1 with PyCharm IDE? If so I can reuse the code in PyCharm IDE and try to bundle the code in PyCharm also.