[Question #402908]: RobotFramework: SikuliLibrary doesn't work on VM with Jenkins

Hi,
I have automation tests based on RobotFramework, which are for Image Compare. I'm using Jenkins to run on external server (VM) the tests.
If I open the VM - image compare script works. The screenshot is created.

If I close the VM session and run the test, there is problem. Here is the log from keyword "Get Match Score":
********
INFO      Could not find C:\Images\image.png
INFO	${scoreFromImage} = 0.0
*********
Is look like, when the VM session is not active (opened), "Get Match Score" cannot take a snapshot from the browser for comparing.

Is there any idea, how to fix this?

Thanks