Re: [Question #295525]: Running on TeamCity: Location: outside any screen (398055760, 0)

Nael Abd Aljawad posted a new comment:
HI Sasmita,

You have to remove TC agent because it is running as windows service.
What should you do ? You have to install new TC agent with  to support UI tests, all you do is to deselect Windows Service option while installing the agent.

Why we get this? Sikuli as we know depends on real UI and it's looking
for the images in that UI but when we install the agent as windows
service a new session will open behind the scenes (headless), so if you
take a screenshots while running the automation you will get black
screens.

see this: http://jake.ginnivan.net/teamcity-ui-test-agent

Thanks :)