[Question #403024]: what files are needed for SikuliX bundle on Linux?

I've installed successfully SikuliX1.1.0 on Red Hat 6.5.
But to do this I had to first install other tools (like Open CV, leptonica, tesseract, xdotool,libxdo etc..) required by SikuliX.

Now I want to have SikuliX on another machine with RH 6.5.

I think about SikuliX bundle-ready package.
Can I just copy selected files so that I don't have to install everything again on second machine?

If this is possible then which libraries and other files do I have to include in this package?