Re: [Question #239574]: Sikuli type() vs python\jython type() commands --- use isinstance() instead

Alex Lunyov posted a new comment:
I had the same problem (and solved for my task). Please, let me know it
this workaround is bad for any reason:

sikulitype = type   # save sikuli type function
del type                   # delete it to return to native Python function
pythtype = type    # save native function
type = sikulitype   # return to Sikuli common type() function

print pythtype(pythtype)  # works as expected, gives Python type() result
type("OK")   # as usual Sikuli typing

// comments for the Sikuli/Python beginners :)