Re: [Question #403406]: Cannot instantiate class during creation Screen object under Tibbo Aggregate

Andrey confirmed that the question is solved:
Thank you for you answer.
Yes, it is. It's VMWare VM with installed, according to recomendations from this site, display driver from virtualbox and tightvnc server. And tests written on pyton and run via sikulix ide in unattended mode works perfect on this VM. Also as I mentioned before if tests run from the jar and eclipse it works as well. So I guess headless is not an issue in my case.
I'm not sure if it's important, but in aggregate case the sikulix lib dump section in debug log  is empty. In case of run from the jar in command prompt it has one file all_my_tests_and_libs_together.jar file. In case of run from the eclipse this section has a lot of libs(selenium, sikulixapi, testng etc.).
Also if compare debug logs for successfull and not successfull cases the crush happens during mouse init.
Do you have any thoughts how to fix it?
Thank you.