Re: [Question #403089]: RobotFramework: SikuliLibrary: Set Ocr Text Read, Get text keyword not working

md atequer rahman is still having a problem:
Hello,
My project setup for RIDE is ok. So 'SIkulibrary ' is imported correctly.  'SikuliXRobotLibrary' is jython based. May be that's why RIDE can't import this. As far as I know RIDE can import only python based library.
I have this question in Stackoverflow. But Still got only one respose, that's about editing question :(
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/40191358/robotframework-sikulilibrary-set-ocr-text-read-get-text-keyword-not-working