Re: [Question #285483]: isLockOn does not change until typing from the keyboard

RaiMan posted a new comment:
Yes, I already thought about that too, but the "sign-bit" is only on, if in that moment the respective key is pressed (held-down).
The toggle state (on/off) is reported by the right-most bit being 1 or 0.
So since I use
state > 0
IMHO this can only return true if the right-most bit is on and with or without sign-bit never in the off-case.

... but I will check how BridJ maps a short as return value back to an
int.