Re: [Question #404001]: stopObserver() doesn't work

Alex Lunyov gave more information on the question:
The same problem, hundreds of lines "File "C:\SikuliX\SikuliX 1.1.1
08-11\sikulix.jar\Lib\sikuli\Region.py", line 63, in observe", I have on
Win7-32 and Win10-64.

When I change "10, background=True" → "10, background=False" I see only
the error "RuntimeError: maximum recursion depth exceeded (Java
StackOverflowError)" in red colour.

May be I missed something in syntaxis of observers, but I tried to read
the docs carefully.