Re: [Question #426645]: Problem running SikuliX-1.1.1 with Robot Framework on Ubuntu 16.04

Joan Muggleton is still having a problem:
Okay, I think I see what you mean.

My goal is to embed Sikuli in RF tests, so I run all  the Robot Framework
tests from Jenkins, both Python-based and SikuliX tests, so for Sikuli
tests I don't need to use the Python-based environment. Is it possible to
use some kind of RF Sikuli keywords in the jython/java environment?

Should I reinstall SikuliX-1.1.1 with Pack2?

On Tue, Jan 3, 2017 at 4:53 AM, RaiMan <question426645@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx