Re: [Question #426645]: Problem running SikuliX-1.1.1 with Robot Framework on Ubuntu 16.04

Joan Muggleton posted a new comment:
Overall, here's what I'm trying to  do.

I have been running a number of Python-based RF tests in virtual
(headless) mode on an Ubuntu 16.04 slave, from Jenkins service on a
Windows VM, using the Xvfb plugin,.   For some of the RF tests  I
embedded RF AutoIT keywords to handle the non-web elements that could
not be reached by Selenium. I can run these tests  in the foreground on
the Windows VM, but need to find  a way to run these tests in headless
mode. So I want to  re-write those tests in Sikuli, then try to run from
the Jenkins Xvfb plugin. I'm not sure it will work, but I've seen enough
comments to think it may be possible.

I'm open to any  solution or suggestion you might have.