Re: [Question #426645]: Problem running SikuliX-1.1.1 with Robot Framework on Ubuntu 16.04

About Jenkins/Xvfb and SikuliX you will not get any help here I guess (I myself do not have any experience with it).
Stackoverflow is a better place to look and ask.

With respect to RFW:
The challenge here is to define the relevant keywords in library (click, find, ....). There are some library packages out there, but most of them use earlier versions of SikuliX and have limitations. But you may take one of them as a good starting point.

I recommend to setup your own RFW/Jython environment and use jybot to run your tests. Nevertheless it is possible to make the first steps and tests on a "real" system using the SikuliX IDE convenience approach with an external library as mentioned in
http://sikulix-2014.readthedocs.io/en/latest/scenarios.html#using-robotframework