Re: [Question #447845]: Not importing sikuli scripts in debug mode in Netbeans

Using SikuliX 1.1.1 ?
If not, give it a try.

--- and Java Path to sikulix.jar
do not do this in your environment, since the bundled Jython in sikulix.jar might collide with your Jython defined in NetBeans.
instead put sikulixapi.jar on the Java path.

BTW:
until about 1 year ago I used NetBeans for my developement (I generally dislike Eclipse ;-).
Then I switched to the IntelliJ product line (free Community Editions) and I am more than satisfied with my decision.
PyCharm CE is up to date and a compound product (not a community driven plugin like in NetBeans).