[Question #452132]: Screenshots do not use correct screen resolution

When I make a screenshot the top and left of my laptopscreen is blackened out. Instead it should be possible to make a screenshot of every part of the screen. Furthermore, Sikuli is not able to find certain pictures that are located in the black areas.
 Running Sikuli 1.1.1., Linux Mint 18.1.

See pictures to get a better idea of the problem:
https://s23.postimg.org/3ra35tiqj/Sikuli_screen_resolution.png

Should you need more info, please feel free to ask, and thanks a million for your time!

MPE