Re: [Question #451952]: Unable to install to Centos 7

shawnerz confirmed that the question is solved:
In order to fix the lsb_release issue in Centos 7, I had to do the following:
yum install redhat-lsb-core-4.1-27.el7.centos.1.x86_64

I am on a corporate network. After I fixed the lsb_release issue, I had problems with the Java installer accepting the corporate certificate. This prevented me from getting through the proxy in order to download SikuliX. There are ways to force Java to accept the certificate. However, I found it easier to move the PC to another network with Internet access. This allowed me to download and install SikuliX.
-Shawn