[Question #453391]: How to make the PC into sleep and resume from sleep

I am a newer of Sikuli

I want to make the PC into sleep and then resume from sleep automatically. But I donnot konw how to achieve this with Sikuli.

I can make the pc into sleep with the help of pic, but I donnot konw how to achieve this only with the programming language without the help of pic

I also want to know how to resume the PC  from  sleep after 5 min I set the pc into sleep.