[Question #453396]: Unable to find click images when running jar packaged with images from eclipse

I think it has been answered earlier, but that solution is not working for me.

I have created an executable runnable jar using eclipse and packaged all of my images in imgs folder which is present inside the jar folder at the root level. But when I run the jat it does not match any images and do not throw any errors as well.

The same code runs perfectly fine from eclipse IDE.

Could some please help.

My project structure is

Main
 - src