Re: [Question #453902]: Sikuli opens and disappears quickly when you click on runIDE

Mike Bloom is still having a problem:
Hi,

I just tried it with versions 1.1.0 and 1.1.1 (what is a "nightly
build"?).   With both versions, the installation was successful and when
I double-click "runsikulix", the black command window opens, but the
editor window never opens.

I attached a screenshot of the error message in the black command window
(it complained about not being able to load JIntellitype.dll from local
file system or from inside JAR).  During the installation process, I

chose Option 1.

Why would I be getting this error? When I completed the installation, it
told me that everything was installed successfully.