Re: [Question #466210]: 'findAll(): 'NoneType' object is not iterable' due to inconsistent image recognition?

Martin Roth confirmed that the question is solved:
Wow, this is alot more than I bargained for. Thanks alot, RaiMan!! I think I picked up quite a few useful tricks from your code. This should lead me to my goal and I will experiment with it more once I get the time (so far I tried it with my images and it is working well, even though they are 9x11 px and white on a black background).
The only issue I suspect might occur in my example is that the cells might get shifted depending on whether a two or a three digit number appears, but it is tricky to be sure since I have never seen a three digit number when manually generating them (since the probability to get one is low). In your example the cells that the numbers can appear in are static. However, now I understand how you can use a cell approach, since the numbers will always have the same relative distance to each other. The tricky thing would be to know the absolute location of the first cell (derived from the left-most number), since it might be different depending on if the number that is generated has two or three digits.

I am very grateful for the example code. I will try to see what I can
conjure up once I get a moment to spare. :-)

Regarding the original error (as stated in the title), I realize now
that is was a human error and not a malfunction in Sikuli that was the
underlying cause.

Much obliged, RaiMan! I owe you one.