Re: [Question #466210]: 'findAll(): 'NoneType' object is not iterable' due to inconsistent image recognition?

RaiMan posted a new comment:
thanks for kind feedback.

Through the years I have come to the decision to not bootstrap any
script solution for other people. I do not have the time to do that and
once started, it usually does not take an end.

But from time to time, there are scripting challenges, that might lead to a knowledge gain about possible new features or at least enhancements.
Your example is such one: decide which one out of a set of images is the best match in a specific location and the support for creating such image sets.
Another example is the decision, wether a button is active, selected or inactive.