Re: [Question #587872]: [1.1.1] copy contents of excel cell to webpage --- use module xlrd and paste

Rob Ward is still having a problem:
Actually I am very aware of how to cut and paste, but the issue is that
my project requires the transfer of well over a thousand records,
involving at least 5 cells each, to be transferred to a website that
only receives one record at a time.

My quandary is that I don't want to be endless cutting and pasting
records that I may be able to use a macro for.

To move through the separate records (ie-1 thru "1000")  without being
located into one row with a macro was what I was hoping to find. It
appears that more research is necessary on my end, which I can accept,
and that there may be more to this than "Ctrl-C and Ctrl-V" in a macro
that can be repeated until interrupted.

I honestly thought this would be a simple situation, but it appears this
is not the case. Time for me to do some more reading and head
scratching. I'm open to further suggestions if you have them, as I am a
novice coder.