Re: [Question #587872]: [1.1.1] copy contents of excel cell to webpage --- use module xlrd and paste

Rob Ward posted a new comment:
BTW, did you notice that I had a problem writing to SikuliX with a test
macro?

The console disappeared in the middle of my writing of a macro, and I
was unable tolocate or restart the console without restarting Windows 7.
The "Command" section was still running, making it impossible to restart
the program without a restart.

I am aware this could be operator error, but there appeared to be no way
to locate or restart the IDE console from within windows, even with the
task manager, which might cause others some annoyance in the future.