Re: [Question #634375]: Sikuli via Parallels and capitals / modifier Keys

LOL, forgot to take the VM situation into account.

On the local machine paste() internally uses the clipboard to finally
paste the given text internally issuing a cmd-v (paste on Mac).

In your case the final cmd-v is taken by the VW, but not realized as the
command to paste the VM's clipboard content.

But on the other hand this proves, that the modifier keys (alt, ctrl,
cmd, shift) are stripped when typed against the VM.

Since I do not have your configuration at hand (macOS - Parallels -
Win7), I cannot check nor track down, what is happening.

If you are able to use a plain Java environment, you might check with
the Java Robot class yourself (internally used by SikuliX)

In any case: Carefully check any settings, that might cause ignoring the
modifier keys.

BTW: why Parallels, why not VirtualBox (which I use in case)?