Re: [Question #634375]: Sikuli via Parallels and capitals / modifier Keys

Bas is still having a problem:
@But on the other hand this proves, that the modifier keys (alt, ctrl, cmd, shift) are stripped when typed against the VM.
That indeed seems to be the case.  Special keys like Key.ENTER do work, but alt, ctrl, cmd, shift indeed don't
Just to be clear, when 'regular' typing in the app via VM it all works well. So the issue is that I can't get Sikuli to send the exact same comments as I can type on my keyboard.

@If you are able to use a plain Java environment, you might check with the Java Robot class yourself
based on this comment I unfortunately do not know where to start. Am not that technical..

@Carefully check any settings
in my VM you mean I guess, correct?
Beyond setting to 'Keyboard: optimize for games' I've not been able to find anything useful.
Any parallels users that might have a tip?

@BTW: why Parallels, why not VirtualBox (which I use in case)?
Had not heard of this. (and Parallels licence was available)