[Question #635333]: Could not find the image in file Region.java (FindFailed Exception ) while integrating sikuli with maven

Hi,

Im in trouble using sikuli to automate GUI of my maven project. Please find the details below :

Issue being faced : Could not find the image in file Region.java (FindFailed Exception ) while integrating sikuli with my maven project.
Other details : Laptop - MAC and browser - chrome
sikuli dependencies in my pom :
<dependency>
		    <groupId>org.sikuli</groupId>
		    <artifactId>sikuli-api</artifactId>
		    <version>1.2.0</version>
		</dependency>
		<dependency>
		    <groupId>org.sikuli</groupId>
		    <artifactId>sikuli-core</artifactId>
		    <version>1.2.0</version>
		</dependency>
		<dependency>
		    <groupId>org.sikuli</groupId>
		    <artifactId>sikuli-webdriver</artifactId>
		    <version>1.0.1</version>
		</dependency>

Also added external jar (sikulixapi.jar with version)

Could someone please help me here in solving my issue ?