Re: [Question #644217]: UnicodeEncodeError, ordinal not in range(128)?

teste posted a new comment:
Hello RaiMan, thank you for the answer but it is/was not exactly the
problem, I was running without the print 'CHECKPOINT9', as sikuli ide
has no debug, I added this checkpoints to see exactly where is the
problem, and, for some reason, today (1 day after) the problem do not
happened, so my thoughts on what might have happened:

1)For some reason, OCR messed up on a string on the first running.
     - the script just carried over the string even without given a error on calculations (I don't know how).
     - As the script stopped, I runned again printing the dictionary and all the variables, (everything was fine)
     - Did not undestand the problem even running a dozen times.

[QUESTION] Sikuli carries a cache of the scripts?
If yes, MAYBE the first execution did ocurred the error and on the subsequents the error was being carried over by the cache.