[Question #644318]: Similarity of the images varies from laptop to desktop

Hi Team,
I have been implementing Sikuli integrated with Selenium to test web based UI. I have taken screenshot of the UI using both native mac screenshot tool and Sikuli inbuilt function(SaveScreenCapture()) in my Mac desktop(1920x1080). And it is perfectly working in all desktop of the same display range with similarity level above 0.98. But when i use the same setup to run in MacBook(1280x800 or 1440x900) similarity level drops to 0.70 to 0.80. How to overcome this issue, because in team we were using both MacBook and Mac desktop. Is there any way to make the images taken or code to work in different display without much difference in similarity?

Any input will be helpful to move further with the tool. Thanks in advance :)