Re: [Question #645547]: "Location: outside any screen" when running headless

Description changed to:
Hi,

I'm trying to run Sikuli on a Windows 7 VDI to automate a simple report
that I do in the morning.  I use a powershell script which automatically
creates a session at 1280 x 1024 for Sikuli to run if no one is logged
in.   This  is the same resolution as is normally used as well.  The
error from the log is "Location: outside any screen (38717760, 38717760)
- subsequent actions might not work as expected".

I am only working with one screen @ 1280 x 1024, and  have not moved the
taskbar or changed any display properties.

Sikuli then looks for the images I've specified and returns:

[debug] Image: reused: BONavigator.png (file:/C:/Sikuli/Scripts/BusinessObjects.sikuli/BONavigator.PNG)
[debug] Observer: update result: Patterns: true
[debug] Observer: update result: Changes: false

Those messages repeat until the observer times out as specified.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, this is the last snag before I
can fully automate this.  Please let me know if there's any more info I
should provide.  Thank you in advance!! :)