[Question #645549]: How to open incognito window in Chrome browser?

Friends,

How can I open an incognito window in Chrome browser? The keyboard shortcut in Windows is CTRL+SHIFT+N. I have tried several combinations of keys + "N" but I haven't been able to open a new incognito window successfully.

Here are some examples I tried that did not work:

type(KEY_CTRL, KEY_SHIFT, "N")
type(Key.CTRL, Key.SHIFT, "N")
type(KEY_CTRL | KEY_SHIFT | "n")
type("n", KeyModifier.CTRL, KeyModifier.SHIFT)
type(KeyModifier.CTRL, KeyModifier.SHIFT, "n")

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you in advance!