[Question #647383]: Cannot share scripts from my computer to my co-worker's computer

I created a script that works perfectly fine on my computer. We wanted to do testing on multiple computers, so we exported my script and downloaded it on another computer to test it out. The location and image detection do not work at all.
a) the pictures are completely ignore and aren't getting recognized even though we're using the very same laptops with the very same resolution and display settings.
b)the location on mine works fine, but on my co-workers, when I transfer my script, his area of searching shrinks and thus the location does not work.
Is there a special setting I have to enable? I have tried everything and looked online for HOURS with absolutely no results and so progress.