Re: [Question #647383]: Cannot share scripts from my computer to my co-worker's computer

to find an image in another environment, the image displayed there must
have the same dimensions in pixels as the image captured before on the
other system.

If resolution and display settings are the same, then the only reason
can be some different rendering caused by software (e.g. browser) which
influences dimension in pixels and image content (mostly towards/around)
the edges.

images with much background, that differs on the other system can be the
cause too. (background pixel count should be below 20% compared to the
pixel count of the whole image)

read:
http://sikulix-2014.readthedocs.io/en/latest/basicinfo.html#sikulix-how-does-it-find-images-on-the-screen