Re: [Question #649925]: compile sikuli scripts, run exes?

eduardobedoya is still having a problem:
Thanx Masuo,
Yes I know all about the image recognition behaviour, in Sikuli, AHK, and others.
what I meant by fast, is a way to make multiple scripts to be loaded fast, I remember a pseudo way to call many scripts (by hotkey) from a single Sikuli script, but the scripts just took too much time only to load (like 1.5 seconds), once loaded they run fast.
It really would be nice to have sikuli scripts to load fast as executables.
Is there any release date for Sikuli v2? any guess?
Thanks again, Thanks Advanced.