[Question #650553]: Hotkey not working

Hello,

I`m new to SikuliX. I wanted to call a function with a hotkey. However, I can`t get it to work.

This is the complete code in my script, bare minimum:

def startButton(event):
    click("1500539809932.png")

Env.addHotkey(Key.F1, KeyModifier.CTRL + KeyModifier.SHIFT, StartButton)

Now when I click the 'run' button in the IDE noting happens except for the fact that the IDE gets minimized and restored within a split second. The output log in the IDE reads:

[info] HotkeyManager: add Hotkey: STRG+UMSCHALT F1 (112, 3)

I`m on Windows 10 x64 using SikuliXIDE 1.1.1

Thanks in advance for your help.