Re: [Question #654441]: multiple screenshot analysis in a script

Manfred Hampl proposed the following answer:
It seems to me that your code snippet in comment #1 is nonsense.
In the first if you have "break" in both the "true" and the "else" branches, meaning that the loop will be terminated in any case and the next if will never be reached.

Please describe:
What should happen if the first image is found and
What should happen if the first image is not found?

I understood that you are trying to identify certain signals on stock quote graphics, isn't it?
Due to the fact that there can be an enormous variation in the visual appearance, I have doubts whether it will easily be possible to use Sikuli's image comparison functionality for this purpose.
Maybe an approach to download a certain amount of historical data and doing calculations on the numbers might work better.