Re: [Question #654441]: multiple screenshot analysis in a script

arminius is still having a problem:
Keith Fischer
Thanks Keith, I wasn't aware that Selenium could work together, figured it was one or the other, I'll look into that, thanks.

Hey Dinev, I've had about 101 different kinds of loops trying everything
and anything to get the result I want.

I think I've had loops that came closer then what I posted, that's just
what I had when I finally threw my hands up in frustration and turned to
the forums, so if it seems internally inconsistent that's just because
it's not finished yet.

But since none of the other's ever did what I wanted it never can be
finished, not with my current python programming level.

When I get home I can fish out some of the older loops I worked on  and
see if any of them are better at conveying what I'm trying to do.

Sorry Manfred, right after posting the 1st one I knew it was a mistake.
Was just supposed to be a crude example to explain what I was trying to do.

I have other loops I worked on, when I found "class FinderFinder(path-
to-imagefile)" I figured maybe I could link it to just a folder of
screenshots and have it go through all of them till a match was found,
didn't work.

If the first image is found the loop should break and it should take that match down to hover(getLastMatch())
If it does not find the first image in say 10 seconds then it looks for the second image and so on and so forth.
I was hoping if it gets to the last image it would just go back to the start and look for the first image again, eventually they should find a match, but if it's taking to long then I can add new images to the bottom of the loop until I might have ten or a hundred.

I know it can work with Sikuli because it does work fine when the
screenshot is new, works fine at match levels higher then 80%

But as time goes by I have to lower it to under 60% then under 40% then
it starts clicking on the wrong things.

So I figure if instead of lowering the match percentage I just add new screenshots to the bottom of the loop, eventually if I have say a dozen, then one of them will click into place.
And the first screenshot will move in and out of the match range.