Re: [Question #645181]: can sikulix 1.1.1 be pushed to maven central?

Kevin M. requested more information:
RaiMan,

I know you are busy and I really appreciate all the work that you do
with Sikuli but I would like to second this request to push 1.1.1 to the
Maven Central repo.

Our company quality  and V&V policies won't let us use SNAPSHOT
repositories/versions for our Maven artifacts.  Even to do prototype
testing with SNAPSHOTS that exist in repos that are not mirrored by our
company nexus I need to jump through a bunch of hoops.