Re: [Question #659627]: How to compare images with same structure but different color patterns

Sepid posted a new comment:
Thanks Raiman for your quick and complete reply.
As you said, if I crop the image and not include the background, it can detect the colors with the score of 0.99 . But since I'm running my tests on different machines (with different graphic configurations), that score of 0.99 would cause issue for me, and tests fail with little changes. That's why, I was looking for other solutions.

Currently I'm using SikuliX 1.1.0. Since you suggested to use SikuliX
1.1.1, I wanted to know if there is any change in this version regarding
the color detection problems.