Re: [Question #659627]: How to compare images with same structure but different color patterns

Sepid posted a new comment:
Thanks Masuo for your quick help.

Unfortunately, the idea of picking color for a certain location does not
work well for me. The reason is that I'm running my tests on different
machines with different screen resolutions and sizes. And a specific
location would be interpreted differently in different machines. And
since, my images do not have solid colors, different locations (even
neighbor locations) would come up into different colors.