Re: [Question #659627]: How to compare images with same structure but different color patterns

@Sepid

--- about 1.1.1
I am rather sure, that using this version will not change much with your situation.
But using it instead of 1.1.0 would raise your chance to get help from my side in case of problems.

--- running my tests on different machines with different screen resolutions and sizes
Since with SikuliX everything is about pixels, using a set of images on other machines works as long as the pixels of that image seen on the other machine has the same size in pixels and has the same pixels. So you only are in trouble if on another machine the rendering process leads to a different image in this sense (less or more pixels and/or different pixels). In this case you need a different set of images anyways (one that fits the other situation).

So I think, you have to step back, really understand, how SikuliX works,
to finally decide about a suitable concept for your case or leave
SikuliX behind for this.

... and please stop to talk about "color detection problems" - it is
nothing about that. The match score is simply a floating point value
between 0 and 0.999999999999...., as result of some statistical analysis
across all pixels, that gives a measure about similarity (see the
respective method matchTemplate() of OpenCV).

All the best.