Re: [Question #661427]: How to pause the main script when handling an event using observeInBackground

edlothiad posted a new comment:
These solutions sound perfect, I see why you prefer it to be asked as
it's own question rather than as a comment thread.

I unfortunately can't test them right now, however will test both and see how they work, but from first looks it would seem like Solution 1 would work fine but solution 2 might be the more robust.
Also thank you for the information on the findfailed exception handling!