Re: [Question #661411]: Remote node connect is not working

Maniraj gave more information on the question:
I am using Screensharing technology in MAC to Execute script in remote machine.
I am starting script on my local machine only. But it needs to execute in Remote machine.
There will no separate setup in remote machine. So it need to take setup and images from my local machine.
I am using Remote machine just to run the my script in remote window nothing more than that.

i am giving path like : /Users/aathi/Desktop/Sikuli/15.png this path
refers my current local laptop and it needs to execute in remote machine
with reference of this image.

Still now i am facing issue kindly clarify ...