Re: [Question #661057]: Hi I am getting the below error when sikulix is used in eclipse

3 weeks is indeed a long time for not getting nearer to a solution.

We expect, that you answer our questions in detail and seriously and that you yourself invest some trying and thinking.
It is not the job of this voluntary community to solve your problems nor to do your job.

Someone who does not take his time, to write down in detail, what he has
done and what he wants to achieve, will never get valuable answers.

... and using the launchpad e-mail channel instead of the web-frontend
most of the time is not very friendly to the other community members.

you say:
i expect it to click the image but still getting find failed error

... then, when I look at this thread, you should have learned until now
about the possible reasons and after 3 weeks be able to track down the
problem.